facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Thursday, August 26, 2010

a D60 landed in France yesterday ...

And it choose my garden !

You can find more pictures of the kit I received from sloperacer.co.uk, here:

Picasa Album

  • tailplane: 60 g
  • fuselage + fin: 306g
  • wing: 674g
  • -> total: 1040g

For the radio equipment, I will go with 4 SJ Propo SSD-95MG (same as hyperion 95FMD) in the wing, and the hyperion DS09 for the elevator.

Batterie will be a 5 cell Eneloop 2000mAh with a linear voltage regulator: Regslim

And an E-magnet switch

I fly Jeti Duplex 2.4, so I thing I will go for a R6 receiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...